Friday, June 1, 2012

Black Wallpapers - for the extreme power saver!

So, with an AMOLED screen, colors are generated by illuminating individual LED's. Black is 'created' by NOT illuminating LEDs. Needless to say, dark screen = less power (unfortunately black is not zero, but its as close as we can get). As a result, some of the more serious battery power conservationists out there run black or very dark wallpapers to minimize power usage.  I just thought I'd share a handful of my favorites. I didn't make them, I just like them!

All Black - The name says it all.

 Blocks - What would you call it?


 Black Steel


Carbon Fiber


Carbon Fiber 2



1 comment:

  1. bollywood wallpapers
    Find All latest bollywood news,Bollywood Wallpapers,Bollywood Hot and latest Gossips only on bollywoodjosh.com - .

    ReplyDelete